Subject: DPO notification update
From: "DPO" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "DPO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 17:47:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Data controllers: Gamesys Estonia OU

By way of update, please note that as of April 26th, the Data Protection 
Officer details for the above data controller should be amended as follows.

Please follow up via this contact email address if you have any questions or 
require additional information. 

  

Reed Smith LLP 

Broadgate Tower 

20 Primrose Street 

London EC2A 2RS 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]] 

  

Thank you,

Anne – Claire Dubois

VP Global Data Privacy Officer (DPO)

London, United Kingdom

 <https://www.ballys.com/> ballys.com

Always consider the environment

before printing.

Bally’s Privacy Office: “We promote privacy by design from the start and 
privacy by default from the heart”